I have been a member of the following professional organizations:
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapy (ABCT)
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)
- California Psychological Association (CPA)
- Santa Clara County Psychological Association (SCCPA)
- Anorexia Nervosa and Related Eating Disorders (ANAD)
- National Association of Anorexia and Associated Disorders (NEDA)
- Nevada Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association
I am currently a member of the Nevada Psychological Association, where I serve on their Continuing Education Committee, and the American Psychological Association.
I have been involved in the leadership of several of these professional associations. I served as the Vice-Chairperson of the California Psychological Associations’ Colleague Assistance and Support Program (CLASP), which provides information and referral to distressed or impaired therapists. I have also served as the Membership Chairperson for the San Francisco Psychological Association and as the Information and Referral Chairperson for the San Mateo County Psychological Association. In addition, I have presented frequently at conferences for ANAD and NEDA.